Tracie May

Property Law, Conveyancing, Probate, Powers of Attorney & Wills

Tracie was admitted as a solicitor to the Supreme Court of NSW in 1998 and is a practicing solicitor for over 20 years.

Take the next step and arrange an appointment to see how I can help you

I offer a personal service 15km from office locations at Coral Tree Drive, Carlingford, Crescent Rd, Newport, Shearwater Drive, Warriewood N.S.W or a meeting at your place of residence or business location if required.


Areas of Practice


Property, Real Estate & Conveyancing

  • Buying or selling investment properties
  • First home purchases
  • Auction & private sales
  • Leasing
  • State and community titles
  • Retirement village contracts
  • Leases and licences
  • Preparation of contracts, review of contracts, negotiation, exchange, settlement 
cr=w_720,h_360 (1).jpg

Estate Planning, Wills & Family Provision Claims

Having worked a lifetime to build your assets, it is important to ensure they are left in capable hands in accordance with your wishes.

If you do not have a legally binding Will the distribution of your estate will be made according to the laws of intestacy in your state.

Estate planning will ensure you and your loved ones are protected in the event of incapacity, disability or death. 

Family Provisions Claims.

cr=w_720,h_360 (2).jpg

Probate & Letters of Administration

The loss of a loved one is a most difficult and traumatic experience.

How can we assist:

  • Gathering assets into the estate, drafting documentation
  • Preparing applications for probate or letters of administration
  • Considering family provision claims
  • Providing you with advice on your responsibilities & duties as executor or administrator
  • Distributing the estate
cr=w_720,h_360 (3).jpg

Criminal Law

Charged with a criminal offence, this can be an overwhelming experience. 

Areas of practice include:

  • Assault
  • Apprehended Violence Orders, Apprehended Domestic violence orders
  • Drug offences
  • Driving under the influence
  • Break and Enter, Robbery
  • Bail applications
cr=w_720,h_360 (4).jpg

Powers of Attorney

Powers of Attorney

Are you going overseas & require an attorney to manage your affairs whilst outside the jurisdiction?

Do you require assistance with the permanent management of your affairs?

You can appoint a person of your choice a family member, friend or professional attorney someone you can trust to manage your affairs. You can appoint one or more attorneys if more than one to act jointly or severally.

An Enduring power of attorney ensures your affairs will be managed in the event of incapacity. If you are incapacitated it can be a slow and complex process to appoint someone to manage your affairs.

Consider Advanced Health Care Directives.